Description of the
Odyn privacy fence
Dimensions: 2000 x 2000 mm
The fence consists of various stable plastic profiles that are available in different colours. The horizontal profiles are held in a special U-profile. Visually, the fence is set off by two narrower plastic strips. The fence is supplied completely as a kit. You will therefore receive all the necessary accessories and small parts for assembly.
- easy to maintain
- easy to install
- easy to handle
Important for the assembly:
- the posts have to be provided with screws at a height of approx. 10cm, which are screwed out again approx. 40mm. These are used for reinforcement in concrete
- The gravel-cement mixture for the foundation should be mixed in a ratio of 4:1. Water only so much that it becomes earth-moist.
- The foundation for the posts must be concreted sufficiently deep. We recommend a hole with a diameter of 30cm and a depth of 80cm. Therefore you need 3.5 bags of concrete per post.
Difference between starter set and extension set:
- The starter set is a complete (freestanding) element with 2 posts.
- The extension set has only one post, as it is connected to the respective post of the starter set to extend the fence.