Description of the
Verge pantile - plastic verge for roof pantile
You receive the verge tile suitable for your plastic roof tile from the company Moreplast. For the verge you can choose between the colours black and reddish brown. Depending on the colour of your roof tiles. Furthermore it is important on which side your verge is built. Therefore, a distinction is made between the left and right pages.
Roof pitch of the verge plastic
The roof pitch for the standard plastic gable is 15°. The Premium version must be installed up to a roof pitch of at least 10°. The difference is a special sealing lip so that the water cannot flow under the plastic verge. This sealing lip also has the advantage that it protects you from wind and draughts. Thus the sealing lip of the verge tile also additionally supports the insulation of your roof truss. The fact that the verges are also bolted together makes them extremely resistant to strong winds and storms.
Last but not least, the verges are particularly light. Due to their low weight, the verges are also ideal for improving the statics of the roof truss. The beam is loaded by lower weight and is thus protected. For example, it may be that the statics of the roof truss is sufficient for a PV system due to the lower weight after assembly.
- Material: recycling polymer mineral
- including gasket for Premium
- Weight: approx. 1 kg./pc.
- Dimensions: 420 mm x 207 mm x 142 mm (left)
- Dimensions: 420 mm x 196 mm x 142 mm (right)
- Requirements depending on overlap approx. 2.65 to 2.8 pieces per running metre. Side cover: approx. 80 mm
- One U-clip per element, locking and fixing screw included in the scope of delivery